The New York Times
Consumer demand for all types of products accounted for 60 percent of inflation in the U.S. between 2019 and 2021, according to researchers at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, the University of Maryland and Harvard University. Supply shortages for everything from human workers to raw materials accounted for the other 40 percent.
Check out RetailWire’s Engaging Online Discussions Featuring Our Exclusive Braintrust!
©2022 RetailWire LLC. All rights reserved.