SAN DIEGO — Princess Cruises has canceled several cruises, including nearly a dozen roundtrip voyages in and out of San Diego, cruise line representatives announced Monday.
The cancellations include 11 cruises on the Diamond Princess, all previously slated to set sail from San Diego between September 1 and November 13.
The cruise line cited labor challenges and said the cancellations “will provide us with the additional time needed to overcome our labor challenges.”
Guests impacted by the cancellations were offered a transfer to an equivalent cruise with $100 to spend onboard or a future credit offer of 100% value of fare paid plus a $100 onboard cruise credit. A cash refund was also available.
The canceled cruises have replacement cruise options aboard a Discovery Princess or Crown Princess ship.
The impacted cruises are listed below:
- M241 (Sail date: Sept. 1)
- M242 (Sail date: Sept. 6)
- M250 (Sail date: Sept. 8)
- M243 (Sail date: Sept. 11)
- M244 (Sail date: Sept. 18)
- M245 (Sail date: Sept. 25)
- M246 (Sail date: Oct. 2)
- M247 (Sail date: Oct. 9)
- M248 (Sail date: Oct. 16)
- M251 (Sail date: Nov. 13)
- M249 (Sail date: Oct. 22)
Suggest a Correction